A Bit About Me
I am a Character Artist specializing in realistic character modeling. I've been in the video game industry for some 9 years and worked at four studios. I have experience as a Character Artist for a wide variety of AAA projects, modeling both high and low poly, texturing, sculpting, and rigging. And also collaborate with Technical Artists to improve the character art pipeline, am in charge of assets quality control with in-house/external artists, and suggest art direction.
Moreover, I am goal-oriented. I devote my best to every aspect of my life and I have the aptitude for learning new techniques and best practices. It is my pleasure to be able to realize my own growth in that and to contribute to the content creation strongly connected to user satisfaction.
Aug. 2021 - Present
Aug. 2019 - Aug. 2021
Jun. 2018 - May. 2019
Apr. 2016 - Sep. 2017
Apr. 2012 - Mar. 2016
Freelance Visual Artist
3Dキャラクター制作・リード業務 /映像制作 /翻訳業務ほか
Working on an unannounced project as a Lead 3D Character Artist who is responsible for managing and developing the character artist team.
-Content creation of characters across all areas of the game as defined together with the Art Director, which sets the industry-leading standard for the team and the project.
-Setting up and maintaining character production pipelines
-Balance quality and efficiency of work to gain the best possible results within the given time frame and technical constraints
-Making a music video for Music Artists
-Working as a Linguistic Tester for 3D software
SUPERTRICK GAMES, Inc.
Let it die: Death Verseプロジェクトの3Dキャラクター制作業務
Worked on a DEATHVERSE: LET IT DIE
-Character creation(head/ clothing/ creature / props)
-Works closely with Technical Artists to develop new or improve upon old technologies to improve character model quality
-Provide clear and concise written feedback of submissions from external art teams
Worked on FAR CRY 6 project.
- Created Facial Shape Models for Animation
- Created Clothing Models from both Scan data and from Scratch
SEGA Games Co., Ltd.,
- Experience working on 3 projects(Yakuza6, Yakuza Kiwami2, Judge Eyes) as a Character Artist with the “Yakuza” team
- Created high and low poly models for the main character's face, hair, and clothing, and set up with Maya
- Generated game models from photo scans of various Japanese celebrities
- Consistently delivered models ahead of schedule
Yuke's Co., Ltd.,
- Worked on 3 major projects as a character modeler with the “WWE2K” team
- Created low poly models for the character’s face, hair, and clothing, and set up with 3ds max
- Generated game models from photo scans of various WWE wrestlers
- Set muscle rig, cloth simulation with inhouse tools
- Lead the audience modeling team
- Acted as a key member of the eﬀect design team for “Paciﬁc Rim”