A Bit About Me
I am a Character Artist who has worked at five studios in the video game industry for some 10+ years. My development experience ranges from realistic styles in major studios like the "WWE2K" series, "Yakuza: Like a Dragon" series, and "FARCRY6," to semi-realistic styles in indie studios like "PAL WORLD." And also collaborate with Technical Artists to improve the character art pipeline, am in charge of assets quality control with in-house/external artists, and suggest art direction.
Moreover, I am goal-oriented. I devote my best to every aspect of my life and I have the aptitude for learning new techniques and best practices. It is my pleasure to realize my own growth in that and contribute to content creation strongly connected to user satisfaction.
Aug. 2021 - Present
Freelance Visual Artist
-Making a music video for Music Artists
-3D modeling for Toys
-Working as a Linguistic Tester for 3D software
Apr. 2012 - Mar. 2016
Yuke's Co., Ltd.,
- Worked on 3 major projects as a character modeler with the “WWE2K” team
- Created low poly models for the character’s face, hair, and clothing, and set up with 3ds max
- Generated game models from photo scans of various WWE wrestlers
- Set muscle rig, cloth simulation with inhouse tools
- Lead the audience modeling team
- Acted as a key member of the eﬀect design team for “Paciﬁc Rim”
Apr. 2016 - Sep. 2017
SEGA Games Co., Ltd.,
- Experience working on 3 projects(Yakuza6, Yakuza Kiwami2, Judge Eyes) as a Character Artist with the “Yakuza” team
- Created high and low poly models for the main character's face, hair, and clothing, and set up with Maya
- Generated game models from photo scans of various Japanese celebrities
- Consistently delivered models ahead of schedule
↑My head-scanned character is featured in the "JusdgeEyes" project.
Aug. 2019 - Aug. 2021
SUPERTRICK GAMES, Inc.
Let it die: Death Verseプロジェクトの3Dキャラクター制作業務
Worked on a DEATHVERSE: LET IT DIE
-Character creation(head/ clothing/ creature / props)
-Works closely with Technical Artists to develop new or improve upon old technologies to improve character model quality
-Provide clear and concise written feedback of submissions from external art teams
Lead Character Artist
Working on a "PAL WORLD" project as a Lead 3D Character Artist who is responsible for managing and developing the character artist team.
-Content creation of characters across all areas of the game as defined together with the Art Director, which sets the industry-leading standard for the team and the project.
-Setting up and maintaining character production pipelines
-Balance quality and efficiency of work to gain the best possible results within the given time frame and technical constraints